Ever feel torn between all your responsibilities as a mom?
Forbes recently posted an interesting article identifying the common traits that working moms who raised balanced, healthy children all have in common. Although the article is focused on working parents, the concepts are pretty universal for any mom. Check out the article by clicking here.
Don’t have time to read the whole article?
Here’s the bottom line:
- Great moms exhibit humility by asking for help frequently.
- Working moms accept that life has seasons–some more work-heavy and some more family-heavy.
- Balanced moms take good care of themselves.
- Successful moms exercise.
- Great moms model a strong work ethic for their children and expect them to work hard too.
- Emotionally healthy moms don’t allow their kids to be the center of the universe.
- Effective moms don’t waste time with guilt–especially over those things they can’t change.**
Such great advice!
Don’t forget to share this article or post with moms who might like it!:)