Welcome! My name is Bree Najera– creator of Room for Joy.
I’m a 33-year old mama with a super-awesome husband and a stinkin’ cute 2-year old. I’m fueled by lattes, drained by kid’s music and identify as a Gryffindor.
I battle daily with chronic Lyme Disease & postpartum depression, but it is my passion to find joy in daily life– through faith, fun and a healthy dose of sarcasm. Although I’m currently unable to work, I am a credentialed teacher & hope to go back some day.
In this season, am right beside you on this journey we call motherhood– searching for the path to joy. In this imperfect world, we will not stumble upon joy as moms; we’ve got to make room for it. I’ve created Room for Joy to encourage & equip you in that journey. I believe that if we can clear out the clutter of motherhood, we can make space for what truly matters.
Will you join me?
(Psst…Don’t forget to subscribe!)
As Seen On:
10 Popular Articles :
- A Cozy Home– The Making of My Hygge Tray
- 8 Simple Habits to Lighten Your Laundry Load!
- 5 Ways to Cope with the Constant Interruptions of Motherhood
- When Your Kids Go to Bed– 8 Steps to Recharge
- Taking ‘Forever’ Out of Your Parenting
- 10 Things You Can Stop Feeling Guilty About–Right Now
- 5 Helpful Ways to Recover After Snapping at Your Kids
- When to Drop Everything & Listen to Your Kids
- The Secret Freedom of Accepting Limits